1st Armored Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Proposal

2 posters

Go down

Another Proposal Empty Another Proposal

Post by Messerli Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Since the chaos a lot of us have been wondering what is next, and faced with a couple options, like:
-Quit realism all together
-Stick it through with the 1st AD
-Join another Unit
-Start a merge with another unit

And of course there's problems with each option. I feel the best option is to stick it through, and I have a plan. These are the problems were facing with that option:
-Little resources, we won't have a server or a vent, but we still will have this website
-Will have to re-evaluate ranks

BUT, I have another solution...
I've been talking to T3, which is my clan(non-realism) that i've been with for almost a year, and I am thinking we have T3 "take us under their wing" by providing us with a Vent, new members, and they have a server. At least until we get situated again. I am still filling through the details, but right now it looks like they accept, as long as the players coming over from T3 get a small rank boost. I can vouche for all these guys.

So tell me what you think of this idea.
Messerli
Messerli
T/Sgt.
T/Sgt.

Back to top Go down

Another Proposal Empty Re: Another Proposal

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:19 am

If i stay, ranks will be earned, not handed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Torpeden Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am

I like the idea, but one thing: what will our new frinds in the 78th ID say? Weve just joined them. Still, if we do this im all in because I like the 1st AD more. Better insignias, better website and this is where I started with unit stuff. One more thing: About ranks, do we have to start over?
Torpeden
Torpeden
Pfc
Pfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum